12 Reasons for Maximum Efficiency Accounting
Maximum Cost Efficiency
1) You do what you do best; data entry, coding, processing work, keeping source documents, etc.
2) We do what CPAs do best: high end accounting, quality control, reconciliations, financial reporting, mentoring, and training.
3) You pay for only what you need from us. The more you do, the less we need to do and the less you have to pay. We scale up or down our services to you as needed. We do everything for some clients. For others, we only review their work and make adjusting entries. And, we can do anything in between.
4) You don't pay for what you can already do. We customize your accounting to maximize your strengths and we monitor and train you to do your strengths even better. Our goal is to work ourselves out of a job as you can do more and more.
5) We manage your Quickbooks for you. We do the software upgrades and the data backups for you, automatically.
6) As your accounting department manager, we will work with you to make sure the financial reporting is current and up to date. Our goal is to review and issue financial statements within 4 weeks of the previous month end. Every month!
7) We have a team of people that can step in for one another and for you, if necessary. This is a great back up plan to assure your accounting continues should any problems arise.
8) Increased internal control as we report directly to management. We review all the work for unusual items. We review the bank reconciliations and follow up on unusual bank activity.
9) As as CPA firm, we stay up to date on the latest accounting, tax rules, and regulations.
Maximum Data Access and Security
10) You and we have access to your live data 24/7/365. You don't have to wait for your outside bookkeeper or CPA firm to get back to you. The Maximum Efficiency Accounting data is always available to you.
11) Data security is essential. We encrypt and protect your data. We also set up all users of your data with specific security parameters unique to them. Some can see pay roll data, others cannot. Some can do data entry, while others can only view reports, all depending on your needs.
12) We care! We care about you, your organization, and your success. We also care about the quality of the financial statements. This is one of the top reasons Carbonaro CPAs & Management Group has been successfully working in Hawaii for over 20 years. We really do care!